All successful businesses have one thing in common: Constant education to their prospects about the perks of doing business with them. This can be done through ads, social media, brochures, or any channels that allow communication with their prospects.
Failure to Educate = Failure to Sell.
So here are 5 basic pieces of info you can start educating:
1) Who is suitable for your product/service.
2) What is your product and what it can do.
3) Why should they choose your product/service over your competitors’.
4) How and/or Where they can purchase your product/service.
5) When the special offer you’re giving will expire.
If you’re not doing enough educating and seeing your profits suffer as a result, it’s time to jump onboard the bandwagon and add educational value to your prospects.